Are you in need of some Breathing Space?
As a woman I often feel that I need to escape by myself or with my female friends in order to take time to reflect, recharge and simply get away from the stresses of everyday life – and this is where Breathing Space
can help! Breathing Space offer you a stay in a beautiful converted barn in rural surroundings in the heart of North Norfolk’s beautiful countryside and with beaches just outside their door!
Breathing Space offer an array of relaxing breaks for you and your female friends from:
– Specialised breaks for two to ten people running throughout the year.
– Retreats abroad at inspiring locations and houses.
– Bed and Breakfast with nutritious food and a friendly welcome.
– You can also create your own escape tailored to your specific needs.
Breathing Space also have an excellent team of professional therapists, who can cater to your every need making your experience just that bit more relaxing. For more information on what Breathing Space has to offer you click here
Breathing Space have also recently began a newsletter for all their lovely guests in which they can share their future plans for the business ensuring that you are all up to date! In the most recent Breathing Space newsletter it was revealed that there have been some exciting changes within the Barn area at the retreat, with a new summerhouse, organic vegetable patch and even more fruit trees! Breathing Space also requested help in regard to feedback from guests after their stay and shared some of their ideas for the coming year with their readers such as:
– Retreats in Winter / early Spring in the Alps in Northern France.
– Retreats in late Spring / early Summer in a sunshine destination in Europe.
– Summer in Cornwall with the amazing Lucinda Drayton.
As well as sharing some of their fabulous new ideas with their readers Breathing Space also revealed the brilliant news that they had won the Trip Advisor
excellence award! For more information on Breathing Space and what relaxing retreats they have to offer click here.
Sign up to the TGF daily feeds on Twitter, Facebook, RSS or our weekly/monthly updates.