Subscribe & Win: £100 worth of Luxury Organic Skincare from B Organic Skincare
You will choose which products you would like so you can have some for yourself and some for your little one or maybe you would like our mummy & me range to share.
B Organic Skincare is created by a mum, for other mums and their little ones.
The creator of B Organic Skincare was inspired by her daughter’s severe eczema from birth.
You can also top it up with their 100% certified organic handmade skin soothing balms to ease the itchiness and redness on the skin.
They offer the gentlest organic skincare and bath products with no nasty chemicals and a great range for babies, mummy & me, mums to be and ladies. All are suitable for most eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and sensitive skin.
They only use certified organic ingredients and most of their ingredients are derived from plants and it is very gentle on the skin. Their products are paraben-free, ethoxylate-free, propylene glycol-free, silicone-free, DEA-free and artificial colour-free.
They also have a great range of shampoos, conditioners, body lotions, skin soothing balms, tummy butter, bath time bubbles, gentle wash with certified organic lush fruity essential oils as well as relaxing luxury lavender. Visit their website b-organic.co.uk to see their full range of wonderful organic products.
Please send your answer, name, address, and email address, to competitions (at) thegreenfamilia (dot) co (dot) uk. The closing date for the competition is Monday 28th February. Please note that in entering this competition you are already subscribed too or are agreeing to subscribe to the weekly email update which highlights the posts from The Green Familia, the new monthly subscriber list and the new My Eco Biz Newsletter. There is no longer a ‘no mailout’ option
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. Competition prize is one prize, worth £100 in total and you will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the The Green Familia Weekly Update mailing list, new monthly newsletter and new newsletter for My Eco Biz. If you’d prefer not to be added to the list, please do not enter. We are keeping a list of people who unsubscribe on a regular basis, those who do, will not be entered into the draw.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on the 1st March 2011. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.