Subscribe & Win: Beautiful Gift Basket full of Goodies from Tropical Wholefoods
This months subscribe and win competition comes courtesy of Tropical Wholefoods.
Pioneer Fairtrade dried fruit and snack bar company Tropical Wholefoods has a new range of Fairtrade and Organic fruit snack bars: Apricot & Raisin, Pineapple & Cashew, Mango & Brazil – and a fourth 100% fruit bar: 5 Fruit Salad. All the fruits and nuts are imported by Tropical Wholefoods from small farmers groups in developing countries. These are then blended with generous hlepings of other organic ingredients such as oats, barley flakes and rice syrup, hand rolled out in the TW factory and baked at low temperatures. 5 Fruit Salad is cold processed and blends organic dates, mangoes, bananas, pineapples and raisins with apple juice. These delicious goodies are bursting with fruity flavours, containing at least 35% tropical dried fruit in every bar. They are great sources of fibre and low in saturated fat. They are vegan and contain no added sugar, artificial additives, colourings or preservatives.
Like all Tropical Wholefoods products, the bars are good for you and good for the farmers who produce the gorgeous fruits and nuts in them! Perfect healthy and ethical snacks for everyone! Tropical Wholefoods have especially made up for The Green Familia, a lovely basket of goodies. The basket was hand woven by a woman’s group in Uganda (from where TW sources many of their fruits) and is full of goodies including: Tropical Wholefoods Fairtrade roast apricot kernels, the snack bars, dried fruits and dried mushrooms and tropical fruits and nuts dipped in Divine Fairtrade chocolate.
Please send your name, address, and email address, to competitions (at) thegreenfamilia (dot) co (dot) uk. The closing date for the competition is Wednesday 30th June 2010. Please note that in entering this competition you are already subscribed too or are agreeing to subscribe to the weekly email update which highlights the posts from The Green Familia, the new monthly subscriber list and the new TGF Junior Ezine. There is no longer a ‘no mailout’ option
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. Competition prizes is one prize, worth £50 in total and you will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the The Green Familia Weekly Update mailing list, new monthly newsletter and new junior TGF Ezine. If you’d prefer not to be added to the list, please do not enter. We are keeping a list of people who unsubscribe on a regular basis, those who do, will not be entered into the draw.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on the 1st July 2010. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.