Dry skin can often be made worse by harsh soaps, but Sodasan’s certified organic Curd Soap will ensure that skin is left feeling soft and silky. Perfect for using on sensitive skin, particularly good for babies and great for young delicate skin, the new soap is gentle and kind and is ideal for those prone to allergic reactions.
Most Recent Post
- National Tampon Alert Day – Reducing the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Hand Me Down Kid
- A Greener Way to Travel
- National Vegetarian Week
- HD Brows – The Ultimate Eyebrow Kit
- TGF will be at the Baby Expo in Brighton on 30th June 2013
- 5 Excessive Ways to Spoil Your Dog
- A Fuel Revolution
- 3 Ways Sports Can Go Greener
- Learning Sustainable Techniques
- Subscribe & Win: Jute Bag of Rude Health Goodies!
- Subscribe and Win: 5 Tea Tree & Mint Foot Spray's from Potions & Possibilities
- Subscribe & Win: Tea Goodies from Adagio Teas
- Easter Mini Competition! Have a Divine Easter!
- Mini Valentines Day Competition from Divine Chocolate
- Subscribe & Win: £50 gift voucher from Windmill Direct
- Xmas Mini Competition Bonanza: Freya Design, MyEggNest & Babipur
- TGF Rated Review: Eco Hotels of the World Book by Alex Conti
- TGF Rated Review: Tropical Wholefoods Fairtrade Apricot Kernels
- Subscribe & Win: incognito spray
Advertising & Promotions
Amazon Babies & Toddlers babipur bamboo beaming baby big green smile charity children's activity parties clothing Competitions dam tam eco friendly ecover ethical superstore fair trade fairtrade fairtrade fortnight featured retailer folksy frugi Gifts green green baby green living green people Guest Posts Guest Posts live native made in the uk Natural natural collection natural nursery nigels eco store organic organic cotton piccalilly recycling Reviews sales sones tgf rated review tgf rated reviews the the organic toy company wikaniko