Dry skin can often be made worse by harsh soaps, but Sodasan’s certified organic Curd Soap will ensure that skin is left feeling soft and silky. Perfect for using on sensitive skin, particularly good for babies and great for young delicate skin, the new soap is gentle and kind and is ideal for those prone to allergic reactions.
Most Recent Post
- Natural Aroma Wax Candle Melts
- Top 3 Tropic Products
- Growing The Grown Up’s Summer Camp At Embercombe
- Guest Post – The 12 New Rules for a Greener Home Upgrade
- Wellbeing Escapes: Alpine Fitness Packages
- Guest Post: College Campuses Becoming Greener
- TGF Rated Review – A Bouquet of Flowers
- TGF Rated Review – Two Fingers Cleaning Products
- TGF Rated Review – Dry2Alive Face and Body Cream
- Infographic – 10 Interesting Facts about Solar Energy
- Subscribe & Win: Jute Bag of Rude Health Goodies!
- Subscribe and Win: 5 Tea Tree & Mint Foot Spray's from Potions & Possibilities
- Subscribe & Win: Tea Goodies from Adagio Teas
- Easter Mini Competition! Have a Divine Easter!
- Mini Valentines Day Competition from Divine Chocolate
- Subscribe & Win: £50 gift voucher from Windmill Direct
- Xmas Mini Competition Bonanza: Freya Design, MyEggNest & Babipur
- TGF Rated Review: Eco Hotels of the World Book by Alex Conti
- TGF Rated Review: Tropical Wholefoods Fairtrade Apricot Kernels
- Subscribe & Win: incognito spray
Advertising & Promotions
Top PicksSimple Ways to Go Greener in Everyday Life: Green Energy Scotland
We’re always trying to cut back on things, money, time, resources, and... MoreRead MoreEnergy Stats: How Does the UK Compare Against Other Countries When It Comes to Consumption and Resources?
When it comes to protecting the environment, we’ve all heard the... MoreRead MoreHydroponics: Soil-less Cultivation With All The Nutrition
Do you remember as a child you clipped the part of a plant and kept it... MoreRead More
Amazon Babies & Toddlers babipur bamboo beaming baby beauty big green smile charity children's activity parties christmas clothing Competitions eco friendly ecover ethical superstore fairtrade fair trade fairtrade fortnight featured retailer folksy for frugi Gifts green green baby green living green people Guest Posts Guest Posts Health live native made in the uk Natural natural collection nigels eco store organic organic cotton recycling Reviews sales Summer tgf rated review tgf rated reviews the wikaniko